PowerPoint Feedback by UserVoice

PowerPoint for the web

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the web version of PowerPoint's feedback forum! We love hearing from our customers . This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of PowerPoint ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy,including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas,copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

🛠 🐞If you think you have found a bug, please send us feedback in-app instead! To do so, please click “Help Improve Office” in the bottom right corner of your web browser, then “I don’t like something” within the PowerPoint window. This way, we will get detailed information that will help us better diagnose the problem. 🐞 🛠

1. you should put in immersive reader so it can read out to us

if immersive reader is in word it should be in power point as well

277 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The simplified ribbon is simple, just too simple for my liking. The classic ribbon has everything there, unlike the simplified ribbon

Let the simplified ribbon be off by default. The classic ribbon is much more useful and every time I'm on 365, I change it to classic ribbon

204 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PowerPoint LIVE - Please transcribe all speakers' voices

We just used PPT LIVE in a global team meeting today. Everyone loved the concept and colleagues who's first language isn't English really appreciated the translated transcription and said it was very accurate. However, we discovered that the only speech that is translated is the person who is presenting the PowerPoint. Anytime someone else spoke up, including other presenters it did NOT translate their speech. This is a HUGE deal as most of our meetings are not just one person presenting - there are multiple presenters and others who ask questions. We want all voices to be translated.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. add slide master update feature in web version

add capability to edit or change slide master via powerpoint web version. currently this feature only available in application version under tab 'View'

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Upload custom fonts into PowerPoint for the Web.

It would be nice to provide the ability to upload custom fonts into PowerPoint for the Web.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Copy- paste slides when using the cloud

We have experienced difficulties when trying to copy one slide from one document to another document. anymore. Both documents were in the one drive cloud.
    We used to copy the slides five moths ago without problem. As a group of teachers, we need to acces the documents at the same time in the cloud to programme our classes for confinment, As an option to do the copy-paste we can not download the document in the our pc's because we could damage the main document or the new changes done by others would not appear in the final document.
    Please re-establish…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Charting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. how to present anime episode pictures through video in pp

is there anyone who can help or let me know how to present anime episode pictures through video in pp because ive a website of anime filler list but and there are many products on it but i need to make a pp presentation so any one who can help me and here is my website link : https://animefillerlist.net

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hold Option key to transform from centre

Another basic function, common to almost all design software on the market: holding the Option key while dragging the handle of an object or text box makes it transform from its centre point. A very simple and useful tool for doing fast and precise layout work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Support custom show at online PowerPoint

Please add support for "custom show" (groups of slides) and switching between them by actions.
    It is necessary for making of education escape rooms which are very useful and popular not only in quarantine.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. allow design ideas

Allow design ideas to show, even if the slide has a format other than a title page or title and content.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. music for some slides...neither for one slide, nor for all slides

In my opinion, it is necessary to insert the option to play music only for some slides and not for all of them. for example, from the first to the third slide you set one music and then from the third to another you set another.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Annotate live while using powepoint live

While using powerpoint live, I would like the annotations to show up on the devices of the people viewing the live presentation too.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Share slide between slide decks with RT Updates

It would be nice if it would be possible to have the same slide in different slide decks on a Sharepoint/OneDrive and they all update simultaneously if the slide is edited in one slide deck.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add laser pointer functions to the web version of PowerPoint

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    PowerPoint Web 版でのレーザーポインター機能の実装を希望します
    Add laser pointer functions to the web version of PowerPoint

■Description(内容):
    PowerPoint の Web 版においてスライドショー実行中にレーザーポインターが使用できる機能の実装を要望いたします。

Please make it possible to use the laser pointer function when presenting using PowerPoint’s web version.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please enable PowerPoint presentations in PPSX to be auto played as a slideshow

Upon starting a ppsx presentation developed as a slideshow, if started from PowerPoint on the web, users are able to skip slides unlike in PowerPoint desktop app. Please help by providing option to disable users skip slides in PowerPoint on web so the option can match PowerPoint desktop app feature

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please add timers to advance to next slide. (PowerPoint Online)

On the Office 365 apps, you can add timers to go to the next slide, but on the online version, you can't. A "Go To Next Timer" is a feature that lets you select the amount of seconds before you go to the next slide.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. how to present crystals pictures through video in pp

is there anyone who can help or let me know how to present crystals pictures through video in pp because ive a website of crystalopedia but and there are many products on it but i need to make a pp presentation so any one who can help me and here is my website link : https://crystalopedia.com/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Edit master slide in powerpoint online app

Please let us have the ability to edit the ppt Master Slide in the online app as well

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Screen recording

Just add it and stop declining it. KIDS NEED IT FOR SCHOOL. It'll be a great hit. And it's already on normal powerpoint. I thought it would be on this too,

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. how to present animal horn pictures through video in pp

is there anyone who can help or let me know how to present animal horn pictures through video in pp because ive a website of animal horns but and there are many products on it but i need to make a pp presentation so any one who can help me and here is my website link : https://hornsavvy.com/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Charting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34
  • Don't see your idea?

PowerPoint for the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base