PowerPoint Feedback by UserVoice

PowerPoint for the web

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the web version of PowerPoint's feedback forum! We love hearing from our customers . This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of PowerPoint ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy,including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas,copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

🛠 🐞If you think you have found a bug, please send us feedback in-app instead! To do so, please click “Help Improve Office” in the bottom right corner of your web browser, then “I don’t like something” within the PowerPoint window. This way, we will get detailed information that will help us better diagnose the problem. 🐞 🛠

1. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Office.com PowerPoint App for online has some flaws that should be addressed to make the app more user friendly.

PowerPoint Online App should have the following issues fixed.
    Insert Link option only allows for websites addresses or if you copy link from previous slide, it opens the link on another browser tab instead of the same presentation tab.
    Animations doesn't let you edit the effect options to change mouse click option and change to with previous or after previous options.

I am having to use google slides to do these two features instead. I know the actual app on computers has the features but due to online learning, students aren't able to download the app to use so we…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. PUT ZOOM IN ONLINE POWERPOINTS(MICROSOFT TEAMS) PLEASE DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUT ZOOM IN ONLINE POWERPOINTS(MICROSOFT TEAMS) PLEASE DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. bottom up org chart

I am interested in the PPT Org Chart Template. It has great features. However, not all org charts are designed top-down or left-right. We would prefer ours to be bottom-up. The President would be at the bottom of the page. The remainder of the team above him.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. can we code html in PowerPoint?

I hope we can have automatic clips in the presentation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Option to restart page numbering per section

For large presentation, it would be great if we could restart page numbering for each section. For example, Section 1 - Slide 1, 2, 3..., Section 2 - Slide 1, 2, 3, ...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Format Painter or Bulk Edit for Video Formatting and Playback, Audio Formatting and Playback?

How I would love an format painter for video and audio formatting and playback! Just the ability to select all the audio in a presentation or all the video in a presentation and set it all the same volume level or aspect height in one click would be amazing. Possible?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Full screen option on PowerPoint LIVE Mobile

Users are complaining that on mobile it's hard to see as you can't full screen. Can this be an option like it is on pc?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Main event theme

Add this theme in the choice to change theme. It is only available when you start a new file. It should be also a choice after working on a different one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Implementar la opción de examinada en exposición en configuración de presentación

He visto que en la versión de escrito existe una opción en la configuración de presentación que es "Examinada en exposición (pantalla completa)" que no viene en la versión web. Sería interesante disponer de esta opción en la versión web. Espero que el equipo de ingenieros así lo estime.
    Un saludo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How can we enhance PowerPoint for the web?

With a mouse click around the earth, this format is planned. Web-based business on (https://nbayoungboymerch.net//) the Internet will explain this. Can likewise be utilized for business or PC testing. It is additionally conceivable to utilize monetarily. Nonetheless, unapproved appropriation is carefully denied.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Picture transparency

you should put a color changer for the picture so people can change the color and opacity

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. add the option to play music on a MacBook

give us the option to play music through slides I have a Spanish project due Wednesday and I want to play a Spanish song

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Apply same design idea across slides

Allow the same design idea to be applied to multiple slides at a time (which follow an applicable layout) by selecting multiple slides and choosing a design idea.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Provide critiques for inappropriate language

I am a student (A kid not a teen or anything)
    People are cussing and I find that unnecessary. It can also be offensive. Please consider my idea for blocking or auto-correcting(no matter what they try to do to cuss) FOR STUDENTS/KIDS.

Thank you for considering this and if not liking my idea then reading this :D

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Presenters view in PowerPoint for the Web

have presenters view option for the web, just like in dekstop or even like google slides

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Open PowerPoint from Microsoft 365 in presentation mode when you click 'Open in New Window'

It would be good to be able to display a PowerPoint on a SharePoint page in presentation mode and the user can click 'Open in a New Window' on the presentation and have it open in presentation mode. This is useful so people can see the presentation in full screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. audio to show

audio to show
    audio to show

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. PLS ENABLE SLIDE ZOOM FEATURE IN POWERPOINT ONLINE EVEN IF IT HAS TO BE IN PREMIUM T_T

Enable slide zoom feature in PowerPoint online even though it has to be available in premium only. I think it will invite more users to buy the monthly promo premium subscription of office 365 since not many users can afford to buy the 1 yr subscription of office or Microsoft 365 product & license key (installer) . I am one of them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

PowerPoint for the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base