PowerPoint for the web

Welcome to the web version of PowerPoint's feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of PowerPoint ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. More Autocorrection

AUTOCORRECT WOULD HELP FOR FAST TYPERS LIKE ME WHO ALWAYS MAKE MISTAKES AND HAVE TO GO BACK THROUGH LONG PARAGRAPHS AND CORRECTS, TAKING ME AT LEAST 5-7 MIN JUST TO CORRECT

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Slide Section - Grouping Slides

It would be pretty cool to be able to group slides together (kind of like a file) where you can minimize it and expand it to see the slides that are inside or even change attributes of the group.

So if I had a PowerPoint about animals, I could make a group holding all of the slides about koalas. And if I'm no longer working on the koala slides, I can minimize the koala group and all of the slides in the group will be hidden. If I wanted to change something in all of the koala slides but no…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PPT Online Performance Improvements

Increase bandwidth/speed (renamed from "get faster servers")

106 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Activity pane

You can check for versions pretty easily. If it can't open online, don't give the option.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

PowerPoint for the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base