How can we improve PowerPoint Online? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Support Custom Themes

It would be great to have easy access to my favorite use-made themes.

36 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Adyan Gogoi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really crucial for our organization's ability to create branded material. Very disappointing that it doesn't exist

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wtf why isn't this available. So incredibly stupid, even google presentations supports this.

• Chyna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I would like to be able to use my own custom Boarders and backgrounds and set them as a theme.

• Andrew William Mooney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, people can upload their own powerpoints under different category's and if you like the layout you can click "Download and Convert" and it will convert ALL preplaced images and text into their respective empty boxes giving a larger custom layout range

• Andrew William Mooney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, people can upload their own powerpoints under different category's and if you like the layout you can click "Download and Convert" and it will convert ALL preplaced images and text into their respective empty boxes giving a larger custom layout range

• Joe S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to start a new deck in PowerPoint Online and apply my company's custom theme without switching over to the desktop version.

Feedback and Knowledge Base