How can we improve PowerPoint Online? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Insert Audio and Music

We should be able to put music on our powerpoints.

983 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ishaan Singh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

220 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Juan Carlos Tapia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

De qué sirve que me vendan un software que al instalarlo en mi PC tiene ciertas funciones, trabajo con el creando un PowerPoint, lo subo a la nube y lo quiero editar y no puedo.

La herramienta de insertar audio multimedia no está incorporada y es necesario que se incorpore a la brevedad.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please put a music button on power point so when i want to play music as the power point show i don't have to look for music .

• Joseph Kline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I create PP for work and school and the inability to use audio makes it difficult. Please add audio to PP online.

• Sushi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft, I use PP all the time and I have an important meet coming up and I am expected to have a PP done and it would add a bit to my PP and its kind of NEEDED, also I do not really think I need to get the full version except for sound and I am definitely not doing that, someone needs to change here and hopefully its you otherwise a lot of people will be moving to other slideshow apps, WITH MUSIC!Thank you :)

• Elizabeth A Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I REALLY wish this feature was available online. I use PP for both work and school and audio is required for both. c'mon Microsoft, get with the times, please.

• Esther commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have powerpoint online for school and work and when I have to embed sound, I can't. I have to create a video and then play that as I present each slide. It has made creating presentations with audio very difficult. Thanks!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base