How can we improve PowerPoint Online? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Background Music

There should be a button for youtube backround music. You can use it while you are typing things down.
Please Vote For This!

220 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kaden shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

From the comments, this request is largely about playing music while working on your PowerPoint decks. We have no plans to do this – music apps and services already do a great job at this. We do have an active item to insert music and audio which we are taking under consideration.

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Emily rose carmona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just want to say PowerPoint should be reaching the app and click on the website should also have background music 3-D six 360 and free Wi-Fi she can use it anywhere anywhere you go and I want to wish everyone a happy be no Christmas for the people that are in close to Texas and Oregon and I want to say that it’s my birthday on the 27th and I have a boyfriend so give I just want to say PowerPoint should be reaching the app and click on the website should also have background music 3-D six 360 and free Wi-Fi she can use it anywhere anywhere you go and I want to wish everyone a happy feet no Christmas for the people that are in close to Texas and Austin and I want to say that it’s my birthday on the 27th and I have a boyfriend so hit me up I’m 16.

How old. Should actually be free for sure second of all should have 3-D 360 and it should also have like people there there are interesting Google stuff that pictures and will buy them sells PowerPoint should not take it away. Just a lame practically something that you can use to create your own PowerPoint policy country later and Merry Christmas.

How old. Should actually be free for sure second of all should have 3-D 360 and it should also have like people there there are interesting Google stuff that pictures and will buy them sells PowerPoint should not take it away. Just a lame practically something that you can use to create your own PowerPoint policy country later and Merry Christmas.

People like that like doing PowerPoint think this is the vote for you because if you are up for this power power to be a whole different situation/have a good life

Makeing PowerPoint free Wi-Fi and low-cost they also should actually have it as you can just go online and use it doesn’t have to be you have to get the app it shouldn’t be that joke they probably can’t parents because they have the power to point.

• jaylene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yall need to let us do our own creations but yall need to make a better improvement to powerpoint cause my is word 2017 even better than powerpoint that a shame and yall need to add some music or like games

• Mirdula Suresh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can add background music or audio so it can make our presentations more interesting and will make people say, " wow, this kid has music in her/his presentation, I better ask them how to do that so I can get a better mark!"

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and it can help you foced and and you dont have to listen to peoppletalking really loud

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base