How can we improve PowerPoint Online? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Improve visual quality (ie, no blurry images or text)

to make the page look detailed as the others

62 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rayaan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Neven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What a joke. Microsoft cant event get scaling right for an HTLM page?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when you are editing the slide, and once you have clicked off it are different, particularly in text size and font, which is infuriating! please make the same.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft office online is not user friendly. The problem is that it's TOO AUTOMATIC. This program thinks it knows what I want but really doesn't. And my classmates using the same program agree with me. For example, it tries to format a textbox to a certain size when I click off of the textbox. It looks SO INCONSISTENT with the rest of the presentation. That's not the worst part! When I try change the font back by clicking on the textbox, it automatically changes it back to the way I want it. But when I unclick the textbox (so that I can move to my next textbox), it changes the format back to what I DON't Want. Can you understand how frustrating that is? It's automatically changing my textbox to what I don't want and I can't tell it to stop doing that!!

You need to get rid of the auto-adjust settings on this program. It's not making anything easier. It's making Microsoft look bad. There's nothing convenient about this program. My lab partner says you'd have to be a masochist to use this software

• Benji commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. Colours also look washed out too compared with using the desktop version of Powerpoint.

• Haig Didizian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a pretty big deal for me because of the way that we use PowerPoint Online. Will you (Microsoft) be able to share a timeline for a fix when you have it?

• Daniel Lo Nigro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When viewing a PowerPoint presentation in PowerPoint Online using a high DPI screen (for example, on a Surface Book or a Lenovo X1 Yoga), the text is blurry. This appears to be because the /p/imagehandler.ashx endpoint does not serve high-DPI ("Retina" / 2x) images. Please fix it :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base