How can we improve PowerPoint Online? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Support Threaded Comments

Want Google Docs like commenting on online PPT and Docs.

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Strategy to address the problems

The employer has to respect main roles of the union and it should understand that union is the only agent of the employees. On the other hand, union has to respect the operational and administrative rights of the employer. It should give full autonomy to direct its workforce in an effective way possible. It is also mandatory for both parties to fulfill their rights and responsibilities in correct way possible.

Costs of the Unions and not having Union

Large companies have to manage different types of issues in case of unionizations. These issues include rate negotiations, time and motion measurements, grievances, job descriptions and compliance with different government standards. Moreover, they have to increase its involvement with regulatory agencies such as OSHA and the EEOC.
        It is very easy for companies to manage their employees without any union in their premises. Since, they don’t have to face protests or extra demands from their employees

• BenjiBenji commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this - would be really useful in terms of collaboration

Feedback and Knowledge Base