How can we improve PowerPoint Online? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Insert header and footer

Since I want to work together with other people I use PowerPoint Online. I ran in to a problem with headers and footers on the slides. According to the help you need to copy a textbox onto each slide.
Why isn't the offline functionality integrated with PowerPoint Online

102 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Peter van der Wijden shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

pls allow the editing of footers in online power point. i used a format from a desktop then shared it as it is a group assignment. there are footers on each slide that have an incorrect date and 'write footer here' as i am now unable to even remove these they are stuck there.

Why do you make us beg for you to actually make good software. You are really making my life miserable with all your half baked garbage

Add another vote for headers/footers... I rearranged a few slides from an existing presentation that I imported into PowerPoint Online, and now the slide numbers are messed up but I can't fix them. Seems like PP online should at least be able to work with its own native file format!

Please, in the name of all that is holy, allow adding headers/footers to PPT Online slides.

Very frustrating not to be able to change/add headers and footers. Who designed this?

Our team has agreed to have file paths in the footers of every document we produce, we need therefore need footers in PowerPoint.

I really want to be able to insert headers and footers into PowerPoint online before I share them with external people

• Kellie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an extremely important feature, it would be highly appreciated if it was added to powerpoint online.

Bonjour,
        Le pied de page reste une zone d'identification, qui renseigne sur la nature du document, le destinataire, son propriétaire et son auteur.
        Je vote pour.
        Merci,

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add header/footers. I use all the time for preparing presentation slides.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base