How can we improve PowerPoint Online? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Insert header and footer

Since I want to work together with other people I use PowerPoint Online. I ran in to a problem with headers and footers on the slides. According to the help you need to copy a textbox onto each slide.
Why isn't the offline functionality integrated with PowerPoint Online

128 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Peter van der Wijden shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we should be able to edit footers in online . Will appreciate if you could include it

• Julia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a function is a must at power point presentations. Please inlude it
    Thank you!

• Casey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a function that needs to be available when working in group power point presentations remotely.

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add footers, this is really important as its complicated to add it later in powerpoint

• Тимур commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Прошу добавить опцию "колонтитул" в гугл-презентации

pls allow the editing of footers in online power point. i used a format from a desktop then shared it as it is a group assignment. there are footers on each slide that have an incorrect date and 'write footer here' as i am now unable to even remove these they are stuck there.

Why do you make us beg for you to actually make good software. You are really making my life miserable with all your half baked garbage

Add another vote for headers/footers... I rearranged a few slides from an existing presentation that I imported into PowerPoint Online, and now the slide numbers are messed up but I can't fix them. Seems like PP online should at least be able to work with its own native file format!

Please, in the name of all that is holy, allow adding headers/footers to PPT Online slides.

Very frustrating not to be able to change/add headers and footers. Who designed this?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base