How can we improve PowerPoint Online? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

allow pictures to paste above 6MB

allow pictures to paste above 6MB*

111 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ahnyjah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we can use 3d images or pictures without having to download or save just to use them

• Christina Lawrence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I can upload an image of 100mb to OneDrive, why can I then not link to that image through Powerpoint? Really frustrating!

• Felipe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Online PowerPoint has a 6 MB limit on images. For medical school level anatomy, we are using 4K images of dissections. There needs to be a way to compress images as they are imported.

• Corbin Jesse Rupelli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This suggestion was very vibrant and your emotion on the topic nearly jumped off the page as I was reading! You said it in a way that restricted argument against the question and prompted answers on the matter. You said it in an emboldened fashion that usually comments are without due to being lifeless, spaces and punctuation with words lazily typed in between! People need to include emotion in the things they type, and ones without seem of lesser demand with an insensitive taint to it, and you've mastered it. This one made me instantly agree with you and your point on the matter. So, this one should at least be looked at by admin, since it presents a blatant point that many people seem to follow! And, I'm sure they will, since this admin seems to be less robotic and more attentive than other admins...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make it so that powerpoint online is compatible with pictures larger than 6MB

For larger images, it would be great to have the option to compress before insertion.

When someone tries to insert a picture that's too large, automatically drop the resolution to fit

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base