How can we improve PowerPoint Online? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

more transitions

add more transitions and animations as well as more designs

121 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mubasshira Mumin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • dakota commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

try and add more transitions or add something were you can make your own transitions

• Abbas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, Add more transitions, animations and design ideas in both online and offline

• Isabel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is for when i am making a pwr pt that should impress someone, there arent many.

• Joyal Biju commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add more transition options so that there can be a smoother flow withing slides as well as enabling more fonts and themes to make the presentation more vivid and good-looking!

• LJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make all of the PowerPoint transitions on the online version as well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

`needs more animations plz see the other compantes of lack of anymations and trancactions

I wish you guys had more transition and animation options like in the real Microsoft version.

add all the transitions from the powerpoint app like vortex , honeycomb, curtains, etc.

• Noah Black commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a transition where its just a gnome running across the screen and when its finished running its the next slide

• Star Wong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I worked on the transitions on the PowerPoint software and checked the online version to find out that it looked the same... please add more transitions so they are compatible!!

• Charlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please improve the transition effects support of PowerPoint Online so essential transitions available in PowerPoint desktop app will also work when viewing from browser.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base