PowerPoint for Mac

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of PowerPoint ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve PowerPoint for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Hello, I have been experiencing issues within PPT for MAC of which I was not aware. For example, the 60 sec constraint on animation delays.

In an effort to resolve my problem, I had to revert to Microsoft PPT 2011 and founf the slider much more useable and time saving than the current configurations in 2019. I recommend reverting back to sliders but with all the 2019 bells and whistles.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i want to update power point

enable editing saturation in powerpoint

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Website Database

New Version of Website.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Insert photo album missing from Mac version of PowerPoint. Wrong, ridiculous, inconsiderate. Fix it. What the hell is wrong with your team?

Insert photo album missing from Mac version of PowerPoint. Wrong, ridiculous, inconsiderate. Fix it. What's wrong with your team?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Insert photo album missing from Mac version of PowerPoint. Wrong, ridiculous, inconsiderate. Fix it. What the hell is wrong with your team?

Insert photo album missing from Mac version of PowerPoint. Wrong, ridiculous, inconsiderate. Fix it. What's wrong with your team?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Powerpoint 2019 Printing Notes Fails on Existing Decks

My Office 365 subscription recently updated. Since then, I am unable to preview or print the notes of a deck that I had created prior to the upgrade. Microsoft Office 365 chat support tried for 30 minutes and was unable to find a fix.

I am using PowerPoint for Mac 2019 Version 16.24 (19041401).

Please contact me immediately as I need a resolution within the next 9 days.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please enable superscript when creating charts in PowerPoint

When creating charts within PowerPoint and it launches into Excel, I can highlight the text in Excel and change the text to superscript and it looks correct in Excel but when it displays the formatted chart back in PowerPoint it is not superscript. Please fix this bug. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add ability to display data labels as percentages in 100% stacked column/bar charts (similar to pie charts).

Other versions of PowerPoint have this capability but the 365 version for some reason does not. It should easily convert the raw data entered to a percent, just the way it does for pie charts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add the highlight button to Powerpoint for Mac 2016

I paid good money for my product and should not be disadvantaged

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. QAT Commands - Honor per file commands added in Windows

PowerPoint for Mac only displays per installation QAT commands. Adding a command makes that icon visible only on the existing installation, regardless of what file is open. Per file commands added in the Windows versions are not honored and are not visible even when the file containing the customization is open.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Export to separate pdf file for each slide...used to be able to do this

Export to separate pdf file for each slide...used to be able to do this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring the slide zoom feature back

Slide zoom was available for a short while in Powerpoint for Mac. But now it is no longer available. Bring it back.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create a new type of grouping called Matrix

As a marketing professional, I often use slides that show a group view of partners/customers displaying their logos. Like a matrix.

I tried to do it with a table but, unlike in Word, it is not possible to paste a picture inside a table cell, only to set it as a background for the cell, which is part of the formatting and does not allow for easy reallocation using copy/paste

Every time a new partner has to be added/removed, I have to manually rearrange the entire matrix of logos, and then realign vertically and horizontally. It is very time consuming.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Needs Equation Autocorrect in PowerPoint for Mac

Equation autocorrect (such as turning \alpha to α) has once worked on PowerPoint 2016 for Mac but it disappeared on PowerPoint 2019 for Mac (strangely autocorrect still exists in the initial release of PowerPoint 2019, but it no longer works after the November 2018 update). This is a very important feature. Hope that MS can bring it back (and please do not reserve it for Office 365 subscribers)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Have a "check for issues" like in Windows

On Windows PowerPoint there's an option to check for issues which can remove sensitive metadata and also remove speaker notes. This would be great to have on the Mac version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Have a "check for issues" like in Windows

On Windows PowerPoint there's an option to check for issues which can remove sensitive metadata and also remove speaker notes. This would be great to have on the Mac version.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add "Image Size and Quality" option setting to PowerPoint for Mac

The PC version of Powerpoint allows you to control "Image Size and Quality" for the presentation. The three options available are Discard editing data, Do not compress images in file, and a setting for Default resolution. Please add these options to the Mac version of Powerpoint.

Our use case is that we create very visual heavy presentations. These presentations quickly become unwieldy in a collaborate setting, reaching 300MB, 400MB, or 500MB in size. This is due to raw images being uploaded. Having the option to set a default resolution so files are compressed to a standard quality on the way…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Enable force-click in Word to access either dictionary like in other apps or to enable smart lookup

Enable force-click in office apps to access either dictionary, like in other apps, or to enable smart lookup.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Paste at cursor or viewport centre by default and add "paste in place"

If I want to copy an object and use it again at some other place on the slide or another slide, it's very cumbersome if the object gets pasted close to where the copied object was. It's rather unlikely that I need it there. That's especially annoying if the paste position isn't even within my view port! Therefore pasting should happen at the position of the cursor or the centre of the view port. Additionally I want to point out that besides it being for the windows version, the "paste in place" feature requested in https://powerpoint.uservoice.com/forums/288949-powerpoint-for-windows-desktop-application/suggestions/13727943-paste-in-place is needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

PowerPoint for Mac

Feedback and Knowledge Base