PowerPoint Feedback by UserVoice

PowerPoint for Mac

Welcome to the PowerPoint for Mac feedback forum! We love hearing from our customers . This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of PowerPoint ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy,including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas,copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

🛠 🐞If you think you have found a bug, please send us feedback in-app instead! To do so, please click “File”, then “Feedback”, then“Send a Frown” in PowerPoint. This way, we will get detailed information that will help us better diagnose the problem. 🐞 🛠

1. Gravações PowerPoint - Mac

Gostaria de sugerir que sejam disponibilizadas aos usuários de Mac as mesmas ferramentas nas abas "Apresentação de Slides" e "Inserir" para gravação de aulas, telas, podendo para isso utilizar WebCan, que já estão disponíveis para usuários Windows.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Charting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. fade in fade out for mac os

fade in and fade out function on mac os doesn't work when exporting mp4 video

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. be able to record your camera on Mac

be able to record your camera on Mac

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Develop a way to use presenter view in PPT when sharing screen and presenting on Teams or Zoom.

Develop a way to use presenter view in PPT when sharing screen and presenting on Teams or Zoom.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Give us some more powerful design ideas like the one that consultant use. The current design ideas or more graphic, need more business ideas

Give us some more powerful design ideas like the one that consultant use. The current design ideas or more graphic, need more business ideas that are like the add-ins that Bain, McKinsey etc use.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Save as svg for macos

I love Powerpoint for macOS as a tool to create illustrations that I need in .svg format - but every time I create a new illustration, I have to find a Windows PC somewhere to be able to save the illustration in .svg format.

Pleas add the ability to save as .svg to macOS version of Powerpoint

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. flexible reveal item while presenting

I often like to talk with my students about topics which I prepare in a form of a list with bullet points having a no particular order, If my students name one of the bullet points, I like to reveal just this particular bullet point. So I would love to see a way to reveal bullet points not just in a particular order but also revealing them by a click for example at the presenter screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. You don't have an option to record a laser pointer in a PowerPoint 365 presentation on the Mac.

You need to give the Mac version the same capability as the Windows. Also, you need to have instructions on how to do it with a trackpad.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. allow me to have two office365 accounts to be open/usable at the same time? instead of giving me an error and saying that i dont have access

i have two different office 365 accounts, and constantly have issues with having to switch between the two accounts signing in and out on my mac, but dont need to on my ipad or iphone?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. slide content assets retaining their filename data

Would it be a good idea to be able to retain the filename data of images that have been inserted as pictures, pasted in from the clipboard, added as part of a formatted background, or added to a master slide? So rather than having to randomly search and try to remember what the images were in order to make edits or compile them as part of a themed toolkit, they could be easily packaged up into an assets folder. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It possible to build a 3D table?

I need to build a 3D table to specs. 2D no problem. 3D is a problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PPTX compatibility - Office 365 Mac > Office 365 Windows

.PPTX files (fonts embedded) saved in Office 365 for Mac are not displayed properly when opened in 365 for Windows. (fonts, tables, themes, text formatting & backgrounds) .ppt version also displays similarly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it easier to add icons to smart art lists

Please make it easier to add icons to smart art via the lightning bolt menu that sometimes appears next to graphic boxes. I want to add the icons as 'smart art' not static graphics, so they will fit the color theme etc, but accessing the menu seems practically impossible-- it appears sometimes but mostly not. Help!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PLEASE enable presenter view to open in a window, not full screen only.

Very similar to another suggestion. When I present over Zoom, I want to use Presenter View and see my Zoom window of participants at the same time. But because Presenter View is only in Full Screen Mode, whenever I click into it, my Zoom window disappears, so I cannot see my participants when I am presenting. Currently, PPT enables "open in a window" in regular slide show mode. But what is needed is Open in a Window for Presenter View mode, also!! Then I can potentially use split-screen and have the two applications (PPT and Zoom) running at the same…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Create a way to improve closed caption accuracy on PowerPoint

In the realm of accessibility, it is EXTREMELY important that accurate live-auto captioning software be available for creating transcripts during a presentation. I have been working with this software, and the accuracy is fairly good, but it consistently gets a few "difficult" words wrong. One solution I thought of would be a communication between the words on the slide and the live captions, so the software can learn how to recognize key words and spell them correctly. Or, if you could add words to the "dictionary" on Microsoft, and then the software would understand how to spell it. This is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow user to customize workspace in PowerPoint.

For example, the default active slide highlighting color is orange. If you are working with a slide theme that has an orange border, it is very difficult to see it. Many Apple-designed programs allow user to customize their workspace environment. Would be nice to see that in PowerPoint.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Could you upgrade the features of SmartArt

The smart chart needs to be upgraded.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Implement a feature in PowerPoint for Mac that records the screen

It would be great if PowerPoint for Mac could record the screen like the Windows version can.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

PowerPoint for Mac

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base