PowerPoint for Mac

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of PowerPoint ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve PowerPoint for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add Photo Album feature

Insert a group of photos in a PowerPoint presentation without having to create slides one at a time

32 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • It must have ALL of the capabilities of the Windows version. DUH.

There should be NO difference in features and functions between the Windows version and the Mac version. Video and movie capability. Embed youtube video capability. Office Mix add on. You name it. There is no acceptable justification for continuing to charge Mac customers the same price as Windows customers for an inferior, less capable product. Fix it.

245 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for providing your feedback! The PowerPoint team is using this site to collect and prioritize specific feature requests. The features you mentioned have already been tracked via the links below. Please vote on those ideas, or post a new feature request if it’s not covered yet. Again, thank you for helping us make PowerPoint a better product across platforms!

Export to Video:
        https://powerpoint.uservoice.com/forums/288925-powerpoint-for-mac/suggestions/9013222-add-export-as-video-to-ppt-2016

Video Trim:
        https://powerpoint.uservoice.com/forums/288925-powerpoint-for-mac/suggestions/10233726-ability-to-trim-a-video

YouTube support:
        https://powerpoint.uservoice.com/forums/288925-powerpoint-for-mac/suggestions/7927299-youtube-support

Office Mix add on:
        https://powerpoint.uservoice.com/forums/288925-powerpoint-for-mac/suggestions/8983300-office-mix-please

• Do NOT upgrade Office 2011 for Mac

Microsoft sends bugged updates to motivate users to upgrade to Office 2016. PowerPoint was stable till I made a stupid upgrade the day before, now it crashes for no reason at all. Crocked Dis-Serices. This was the last MS upgrade I made for Office 2016!

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Restore "Reuse Slides" functionality found in PPT 2011

In Office 2011, when you 'import slides' from another ppt presentation, you get a slide finder box that allows you to select which slide(s) you want, and whether or not you want the slide(s) to stay in original format.

Now, in Office 2016, when you request an import, there is no slide finder box to chose which slides you want, and no box to check off to retain format. I can only import the entire other presentation, be it one, or one hundred slides, and you lose your original formatting.

I generate dozens of pptx files and I often import…

334 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

53 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Office Mix for Mac

Office Mix is an adding that makes it easy to turn your PowerPoint presentations into interactive online lessons and share them with your students and colleagues in OneNote, on the web, or in your learning management system. Office Mix is available for Windows PowerPoint only - we want it on Mac too!

68 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • could you make PowerPoint '16 (v15.11.2) for Mac NOT crash every other time I open it? Outlook too. It's actually worse.

Just installed Office '16 for Mac two days ago and will have it uninstalled before the end of the week if it doesn't stop crashing every other time I open it. PowerPoint and Outlook are the most unstable and I don't know if it's something on my machine or if it's just the code. Either way I'm about to go back to Office '11 (blah).

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for submitting your suggestion. It would be great if you could send us this feedback via the Smiley Face icon on the top right of the product so that our engineers can investigate further. I’m marking this as “decline” as we want to keep this forum for new feature suggestions only. Thanks for your time helping us make PowerPoint for Mac better!

• Don't see your idea?

PowerPoint for Mac

Feedback and Knowledge Base