How can we improve PowerPoint for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Ability to trim video clip

Please add the ability to trim an audio or video clip on PowerPoint for Mac

882 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

George shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

108 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why only in O365 subscription? I bought PP for mac as a full software package...but only with half of its functionality? Shameful!

The entire reason I purchased PowerPoint 2016 was to trim videos, as I saw on a google search that this was possible with this newer version. Very disappointed customer!!!

I've read a lot of comments, but I don't see any action or even the courtesy to respond to these concerns. Unbelievable and shameful.

• al commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just bought an updated office expressly to be able to trim videos in ppt. UGGGHHHH I cannot believe you cannot do this. Come into the 1990s please Microsoft.

• Hunter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is very frustrating that I cannot edit the video within this software of powerpoint. It is a very useful tool and should be added immediately!

• Michael Chandler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't I trim audio in PowerPoint 2016 for Mac? I look up online how to do this, but my 2016 version for Mac doesn't have the ability to trim audio? Also, I can't seem to compress videos either? Why not??

I need to work exactly as I would be in a windows PC, does not make sense for Microsoft to give a second category product to Mac Users. Today I found out that I cannot trim a video in powerpoint for MAC, I need to go to a PC to do it, it does not make sense!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base