How can we improve PowerPoint for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Ability to trim video clip

Please add the ability to trim an audio or video clip on PowerPoint for Mac

897 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

George shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

117 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do you know if you're an O365 subscriber and how do you become one if you're not? I REALLY need to be able to do this for a project tonight/tomorrow!!

• Carrie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've bought the Michael Saunders Add-In for the Web Video Player. I can trim the beginning off, but not the ending. Can someone tell me how to make both the Start At and Stop At functions work at the same time, rather than one or the other? Thanks.

• Yossi Hoffman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They seemed to have removed the feature in 16.10.0 -- I reverted Powerpoint to 16.9.1, and the trim button was there, but the button is simply gone in 16.10.0.

I can trim a video, but when I view it online you can scroll back and view the trimmed bit?

Why only in O365 subscription? I bought PP for mac as a full software package...but only with half of its functionality? Shameful!

The entire reason I purchased PowerPoint 2016 was to trim videos, as I saw on a google search that this was possible with this newer version. Very disappointed customer!!!

I've read a lot of comments, but I don't see any action or even the courtesy to respond to these concerns. Unbelievable and shameful.

• al commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just bought an updated office expressly to be able to trim videos in ppt. UGGGHHHH I cannot believe you cannot do this. Come into the 1990s please Microsoft.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base