How can we improve PowerPoint for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Print for comments

Add option to print slides with annotations and comments. Why is this missing?

78 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

John shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! The PowerPoint for Mac team is reviewing your suggestion and will consider it in future planning rounds.

Remember, this site helps us to prioritize our backlog so the more votes a suggestion gets, the more likely it is that we’ll do it. If this is a feature that is important to you, be sure to give it a vote!

47 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gordon Graham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm amazed that you can't print comments in Powerpoint for Mac.

This can be a critical feature when reviewing a slide deck in a group. The current system assumes that all comments will be resolved by one person on their screen. This is certainly not always the case, especially in a startup or M&A.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Printing comments is a must have. My two primary tools are Powerpoint and Excel. Mac version continues to let me down.

• Russ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add option to print slides with comments for Mac PowerPoint.

• Stefan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add printing comments in powerpoint. Need this for interviews using stimuli. It seems it is possible for Windows but not mac. Now I think I need to handwrite all comments or copy into Word. Does not sound like 21st century ms office! Thanks.

It's so frustrating that there is no function to print the comments my colleagues have added to my powerpoint - this is absolutely necessary for me to discuss my presentation with my supervisor during our meetings, so that I can have all of my colleagues' comments to hand in one place. Please add this functionality!

Would love to be able to print out the list of comments that were made to a powerpoint presentation that has been reviewed by an SME review team. Also would love to be able to see ALL comments at once and not have to go page by page to see the comments.

Thanks for any consideration.

Continue to be frustrated by functionality in windows ppt, excel and word products not being available in mac software. Just another example with the option to print comments (not notes) with ppt slides

• Donna Edwards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be quite helpful to be able to modify power point presentations to handouts with 6 slides per page and then be able to send them electronically to organizations that invited the speaker to share information. This would make professional commitments much easier and would facilitate sharing of information to the attending audience.

It's very frustrating when Microsoft and Apple don't play nicely together. Any functionality in MS Word/Excel/PPT etc. should work the same whether I'm using a Mac or a PC. And can someone tell me why, in 2018, I still can't insert tables into Outlook for Mac? Another comment for a different forum, I know!

• Jonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add this it causes managers to ask for comments not to be used at all

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base