How can we improve PowerPoint for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Enable Summary Zoom feature

Please enable Zoom for Powerpoint for Mac

331 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

148 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • 0D4C17Y commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Slide zoom!!! Please, please, please! First time in my life that I regret having a Mac :-)

• Leah Rocha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an Office 365 subscription and am running PowerPoint 16.22 on my Mac, but I do not have the zoom feature. I had it before and was halfway through making my project when I ran an update and it disappeared and now I cannot finish my project which is due in an hour. PLEASE FIX THIS!

• Paul Naveau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ehm... Powerpoint Product Team ... you say the feature has been released ... but I can't find it anywhere in my PowerPoint on my Mac ... I have version 16.21 and it's under a Office 365 license ... So where is it? Can it make a difference that I'm using a Dutch version?

I can play the zoom from previously made presentations on Windows, but I can't make anything new...

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's been a trend for Microsoft apps to let less and less features go through to the mac applications while really juvenile features like 3D icons make it through. Adults use macs too and need professional presentation tools which should be included considering there is no price reduction for the lower amount of features compared to Windows.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not! I switch between mac and PC (and I do not run a program that allows me to run windows on my mac) so it really is unfortunate that I am unable to use this feature on a mac. PLEASE make slide zoom available for the mac. Please!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't it be included as an update to PPT 2016? You shouldn't have to have 365 in order to access the basic features that are cross-platform. Very disappointed to hear I still can't access this despite months of waiting

Still waiting for this to be rolled out to Macs running office 365....I am now running v16.2 on powerpoint. Please please please enable this so we don't have to go to prezi.

• Omar Solaija commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is the summary zoom option in the latest version? in the Windows version, it is under Insert --> Zoom. I have updated to PowerPoint Version 16.19 for Mac and I do not see the Zoom option under Insert. Please advise

You closed out the issue for "Slide Show Zoom" or zooming on a particular slide while giving a presentation. The issue was closed by providing Summary Zoom. This is not what was requested.

• Oisu3p commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When are you going to add slide zoom for Mac? Please add it. It would be great for Mac users.

• Adrienne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate prezi, the only reason I use it is for the zoom feature. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring the zoom feature to macs. Don't force prezi on me any longer!!!!!!

Please enable the slide zoom feature on powerpoint for mac. It's such an awesome feature!

I’ve upgaded specifically to get slide zoom and can’t, please enable on iPad. Thank you.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base