How can we improve PowerPoint for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Enable Summary Zoom feature

Please enable Zoom for Powerpoint for Mac

332 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

138 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sure would like to see slide zoom for mac. If I cant create slide zoom on Mac, can I do it on my PC and then play the effect on the Mac? I use a PC for home but work gave me a Mac.

• Frank Polscheit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought using MS Powerpoint would be the same for Windows and MAC but was very disapointed to figure out, that slide zooming is not available for MAC: do I have to use original Prezi instead of Powerpoint? That cannot be Microsoft's interest ... please add thes feature soon as it is available for over a year for Windows!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just watched a tutorial on how to use Summary Zoom and then figured out that it isn't available for MAC. It would really help. Please add it ASAP!

I am a teacher and an active public speaker. I do a lot of presentations and what a disappointment. its unfortunate that just because of this one missing feature I would have to abandon powerpoint in favor of explaindio or videoscribe. Please add soon.

If a zoom function is added to powerpoint while working in windows, will the function still work if the powerpoint is then run on a mac?

This would be helpful and add more dimension to presentations. Thank you for considering adding this feature.

Please add the Summary Zoom feature for MAC 365 subscribers. I am working with groups that usually have the feature, but I cannot show them how to use it as it is not available on Powerpoint for Mac.

It seemed to work a few days back but got disabled (by an update? - although I do not remember updating office365).

Feedback and Knowledge Base