How can we improve PowerPoint for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Enable Summary Zoom feature

Please enable Zoom for Powerpoint for Mac

331 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

155 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Frank Polscheit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought using MS Powerpoint would be the same for Windows and MAC but was very disapointed to figure out, that slide zooming is not available for MAC: do I have to use original Prezi instead of Powerpoint? That cannot be Microsoft's interest ... please add thes feature soon as it is available for over a year for Windows!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just watched a tutorial on how to use Summary Zoom and then figured out that it isn't available for MAC. It would really help. Please add it ASAP!

I am a teacher and an active public speaker. I do a lot of presentations and what a disappointment. its unfortunate that just because of this one missing feature I would have to abandon powerpoint in favor of explaindio or videoscribe. Please add soon.

If a zoom function is added to powerpoint while working in windows, will the function still work if the powerpoint is then run on a mac?

This would be helpful and add more dimension to presentations. Thank you for considering adding this feature.

Please add the Summary Zoom feature for MAC 365 subscribers. I am working with groups that usually have the feature, but I cannot show them how to use it as it is not available on Powerpoint for Mac.

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seemed to work a few days back but got disabled (by an update? - although I do not remember updating office365).

• bipin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not available in office 365. Its smart function to zoom one slide from another slide

Feedback and Knowledge Base