How can we improve PowerPoint for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Enable Summary Zoom feature

Please enable Zoom for Powerpoint for Mac

331 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

155 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be super helpful for me!!! please add this, or I'll be switching to Prezi soon...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Two steps for zoom in presentation (100% working)
    1) exit slideshow to powerpoint working area
    2) use zoom slider to zoom the tiny area manually
    :) :) :) :)

• Ed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's Aug 218, Mac still does not have the zoom slide effect in Powerpoint??

• Chris Connick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love this feature to be available on Mac. I am a PowerPoint training facilitator and see a lot of Mac users on my courses really interested in this. It's a real rival to Prezi's USP, bringing a non-linear dimension to a traditional deck structure. Please consider adding!

How's it coming? So disappointing to find out about a great feature in PPT and then discover it's not available to Mac users!! Hope this add is rising to the top of the list!

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

I'm working with adidas and this feature would have helped me to explain our processes a lot more easy. I was quite disappointed to figure out that AGAIN something is not available for Mac users. Not only that this fact is frustrating but I also think I'm not treated equally. I pay for a licence and therefore I deserve to have the exact same functions! Please treat the Mac users not as abandoned people! Thank you and looking forward to have this feature soon.

• Rhea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is it not yet available? Please have it available for mac users as soon as possible, we need it.

yes please.. we really need it, the price we've paid is same just like other window users paid.

This is unacceptable. Users should have this feature in both platforms, since we paid for the license just like any windows user.

Feedback and Knowledge Base