How can we improve PowerPoint for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Enable Summary Zoom feature

Please enable Zoom for Powerpoint for Mac

332 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

138 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is unacceptable. Users should have this feature in both platforms, since we paid for the license just like any windows user.

Not only is it not available. if you've created a presentation with this feature on PC, and transfer it to MAC, and then edit one of the slides, the edit does not come through on the summary slide. Super frustrating.

• Maillette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What are you waiting for? People will leave PPT for Mac and go to Prezi if you do not enable Zoom for Powerpoint for Mac.

• Angus McPherson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Office 2016 and have a 365 for business account. Yet sadly I do have the Zoom button at all. I'm a school teacher and would love to teach them how to do this. A bit upsetting.

Perhaps I'll have to teach them Prezi instead

• Sander Jansen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this functionality. When you or your company or institution is paying for product licenses, we at least expect the same functionality. Providing users on other platforms/OS's than Windows limited features is in my opinion a very bad businessplan for your userbase. As a Mac and Windows user i would to see this feature on both platforms.

+1 too.

I just found out this can be done on windows only. We need this for Mac. And thank you by the way for integrating the font embedding capability on Mac.

I'm in the process of making a non linear presentation it would have been great to be able to use PowerPoint, I'll have to make it on Prezi for the time being.

Please add the zoom toll to Power Point for Mac. I do not see any reason why this features is not already implemented.

• Mel Bacon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am dumbfounded. I can't locate zoom feature! Then I find this post. It's bizarre to me that this zoom feature would be limited to PC users and not on both MAC and PC versions. As a Brand Designer on MAC, this is extremely disappointing, especially when I want to produce the highest level of impact in the PowerPoint presentations I create, with the most innovative tools. PLEASE don't limit the MAC designers! Add it today!

• Gaëtan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I appreciate to be able to vote to help setting up priority in your backlog.
        Anyway I don't understand why a same program will have different functionalities on different OS. Unless there is technical reasons. In a mixed environment more than being frustrating, it could be an issue.

Fully agree. The "summary zoom" feature really should be available on Mac as well. BTW. Obviously important to ensure people can use Powerpoint in a "Prezi-style"...

Feedback and Knowledge Base