How can we improve PowerPoint for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Enable Summary Zoom feature

Please enable Zoom for Powerpoint for Mac

332 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

138 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is the progress coming along? I literally bought the new version so that I could do this, it wasn't clearly advertised that the mac version would be created inferior.

Yes to adding Zoom feature on Mac. That should already be considered when they launch the feature, "available for Mac and PC"

• B Dunphy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature for Mac - why do you deny beneficial new features for Mac users? Are we second class users??

• Archer Maness commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do add this! I'd prefer to be able to stay in the microsoft ecosystem, but the creative possibilitys for me with a zoom or zoom like feature in other products is very appealing.

• Manuel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A zoom function is the core to many of my presentations, I am forced to still using Prezi instead.

I love Office 365 for Mac, with its vast improvements on previous versions. Zoom is a feature I have been waiting for for some time and I was disappointed to find that it was not available for Mac. I am presenting at a conference this week and this time really need a Zoom feature for the information I am presenting. A linear flow isn't going to work, as the information is nebulous. Because I cannot yet do it on my Mac, I'll probably need to do it on Prezi. The result (for me and the millions of Mac users) is free marketing for your competitors and no free marketing for Microsoft, and moreover, a loss of capital, goodwill and confidence from your Mac-based users, plus my presentations will not benefit from all the features of Powerpoint 365. Mac users can understand a few months or a year delay in providing this feature to your competitor OS, but given we are paying the same price, this delay does not sit well. I urge you to provide this feature post haste!

a zoom function is the backbone to many of my presentations, i am forced to use Prezi instead without.

Feedback and Knowledge Base