How can we improve PowerPoint for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Enable Summary Zoom feature

Please enable Zoom for Powerpoint for Mac

331 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

146 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the zoom toll to Power Point for Mac. I do not see any reason why this features is not already implemented.

• Mel Bacon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am dumbfounded. I can't locate zoom feature! Then I find this post. It's bizarre to me that this zoom feature would be limited to PC users and not on both MAC and PC versions. As a Brand Designer on MAC, this is extremely disappointing, especially when I want to produce the highest level of impact in the PowerPoint presentations I create, with the most innovative tools. PLEASE don't limit the MAC designers! Add it today!

• Gaëtan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I appreciate to be able to vote to help setting up priority in your backlog.
        Anyway I don't understand why a same program will have different functionalities on different OS. Unless there is technical reasons. In a mixed environment more than being frustrating, it could be an issue.

Fully agree. The "summary zoom" feature really should be available on Mac as well. BTW. Obviously important to ensure people can use Powerpoint in a "Prezi-style"...

How is the progress coming along? I literally bought the new version so that I could do this, it wasn't clearly advertised that the mac version would be created inferior.

Yes to adding Zoom feature on Mac. That should already be considered when they launch the feature, "available for Mac and PC"

• B Dunphy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature for Mac - why do you deny beneficial new features for Mac users? Are we second class users??

• Archer Maness commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do add this! I'd prefer to be able to stay in the microsoft ecosystem, but the creative possibilitys for me with a zoom or zoom like feature in other products is very appealing.

• Manuel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A zoom function is the core to many of my presentations, I am forced to still using Prezi instead.

Feedback and Knowledge Base