How can we improve PowerPoint for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Enable Summary Zoom feature

Please enable Zoom for Powerpoint for Mac

332 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

138 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As the entire Marketing department in my company, I need the same functionality with PowerPoint as everyone else in the company. Please do better about keeping the Mac version at parity with the Windows version. Thank you.

• Jerry Dobb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I too would find the zoom feature extremely helpful for the work I do. I look forward to this feature being added to my company's 365 subscription version.

• CMC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I respectfully request from your prestigious company to incorporate the Zoom feature to Mac. I am amazed everytime there is a new feature in PowerPoint since I preferred using it because its user-friendly and I'm comfortable in utilizing it.
        I hope our request will be considered. Hoping for a favorable response.
        Thank you and more power.

I agree with previous comments. I would love to see a Zoom feature added to Mac Office 365!

Agreed and support all previous comments. Add my vote to have Zoom feature added to Office 365 for MAC ASAP.

Please add Zoom asap! It would make Powerpoint for Mac so much more attractive.

Just installed latest powerpoint for mac because i saw somebody zoomed in on a slide!! Only to realise that the feature's not available for mac users. Could we please have this in the mac version.

• Rocio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Zoom feature seems like a very useful and modern feature to use for presentations and not having it because it´s mac, when we all paid the same price to get Office 365, seems a bit absurd... not sure who sets priorities but this should be one of them!

• Hugo R. Liscano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys I am sorry to tell you but you are doing something very wrong on your marketing procedures.. I am a Mac user so I acquired the MS Office 365 for Mac. Every communication I receive or every time I enter your site I am earmarked "Mac User". So I do not understand how you can send me an email promoting the New Zoom Feature and it is not active in Mac. This is a MISLEADING PROMOTION. The mail does not specify that it is only for Windows. After downloading the update and wait for the time to install, come to realize that the feature is not there is somehow disturbing. I called Customer Srv looking for an answer and after long minutes of wait and silence the Rep came back with a phony story on how Windows and Mac negotiate software developments (??). Guys be serious. This kind of little details taint the prestige and reputation of a huge Corporation like Microsoft. The devil is in the details.... DO SOMETHING AND DO IT FAST!!

PowerPoint for mac do not have the Zoom feature, it is only available for Office 365 subscribers using Windows version of PowerPoint..why is that..I pay the same price and get less

• William J Moorhead DMD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would definitely also support this request! It's frustrating to pay the same price for Office 365 and not have equal features. Thanks.

• Guy Burns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In a webinar on August 23rd, 2016 Derek Johnson, Principal PM Manager, Microsoft stated that Summary Zoom would be available by the end of 2016. Why don't we have it yet? I am running parallels and windows on my Mac so I have this feature and a couple of others in as well as some features in Excel, why are the two platforms treated the same?

Zoom is critical to cross-platform offices. Please make the PC and Mac platforms capability-equivalent.

• Jerry Olson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PowerPoint (v16.9) in Office 365 for Mac needs the zoom feature.
        Please add ZOOM.
        Without this feature I likely will discontinue using powerpoint and move to Prezi or a similar tool.

• Orlando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why is Zoom not available for MAC? First I had trouble using morph until I downloaded the 365 version, now Zoom is not here. Please add Zoom in mac!

Feedback and Knowledge Base