How can we improve PowerPoint for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Enable Summary Zoom feature

Please enable Zoom for Powerpoint for Mac

332 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

138 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please enable the zoom option when in presentation run mode. I'm sure it's quite simple to do

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Such a creative feature should be available on the Mac version of PowerPoint. I think Microsoft must change its attitude to Mac users and enable more of its features for them. There's a lot from the Windows version that is missing from the Mac version and no explanation is given as to why this is the case.

Bringing Zoom for PowerPoint to Mac users would really help make it more attractive to creative users. Otherwise, they might as well keep using Prezi.

• Phil Dai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1.

As Microsoft described, it ‘bring your presentation to life’. I have seen many reasons to bring it to Mac. Thanks!

• Sergio Peixoto Junior commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a professional presentation designer and have just acquired Office 365 for Mac, but did not know that the new features aren't there until opened PPT to try it... I feel very frustraded about it because there is no information of this restriction (features only available for Windows). I feel like signing out now...

• Yuliy Byalik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like designers add zoom in/out feature in presenter view mode in Office 365 for MAC, as it has been done for Windows version.
        Thank you in advance.

I am a partially sighted user of the mac. The native zoom in and out feature on the MacBook does not work properly in powerpoint. Specifically, when in Word, the zoom function follows the cursor and works just fine, but as soon as one types in powerpoint, focus is forced into the top left hand quadrant of the screen. This means it is infuriatingly difficult to edit and navigate PowerPoint with the Mac native adaptive software for the blind. Do something about this please! I am sick of Microsoft trailing behind Apple when it comes to people with disabilities.

• Niki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only feature I cared about and it isn't available yet. Ridiculous.

• D, commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mac PowerPoint should not be a step child for PC PowerPoint. Please enable the Zoom feature in PowerPoinf for Mac. Love it on the PC but prefer to work in the Mac environment.

Power point doesn't have the ZOOM tool, it would be great to have the same features as Windows since we are really paying just as much!

Why isn't Zoom available in Powerpoint for Mac yet? Morph works fine except when trying to zoom - then things get horribly pixelated. This is the only thing prezi can do that ppt can't - please fix asp.

• Chris Connick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I run a Prezi training & design company. However if this new zoom feature works well I think it may tip the balance in favour of choosing PowerPoint over Prezi for some of our client's upcoming design commissions - so we are really keen to try it out!

I'd like to register my interest here and hope this feature can become a release priority.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base