How can we improve PowerPoint for Mac? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Add a report a bug button

How about a button where you can report bugs in your software? Given that your internet presence is to put it mildly: horrifyingly bad, why not add a button under the 'help' section where you can report a bug in your program. I do understand that it may look bad on the surface to have have a 'report a bug in our program' button as it implies that there are lot of bugs in the program. But once you discover one as a customer, it does really help you to further improve your software. In addition, it saves me from having to report my bug on the wrong site (aka this one) and having to wait for an update, which might or might not include an fix for the bug I found. PS since the latest update I cannot open submenu's in PPT. That is, I can open alignment in the bar above, but there are no more choices after that. It also goes for choosing a graph. I can click on the option, add a graph, but then the program goes blank.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ingmar Moust shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! This feature exists in PowerPoint for Mac 2016 today. To report a bug or send feedback from inside the application, simply click the smile icon in the top right corner of the toolbar.

Hope this helps!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...