PowerPoint for Mac

Welcome to the PowerPoint for Mac feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. If you think you have found a bug, please send us feedback in-app instead! To do so, please click “File”, then “Feedback”, then “Send a Frown” in PowerPoint. This way, we will get detailed information that will help us better diagnose the problem.

To help us build the best version of PowerPoint ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  1. Unable to do Save As to OneDrive Folder and Local Directory At the Same Time

I notice that it is necessary to do two save as functions of a Powerpoint presentation document if I want to have a current copy both in my OneDrive folder and local directory or drive on my Mac. At the moment I have do a save as of a document to my OneDrive folder then do a second save as of the same document to a local directory or drive.

Important suggestion is for the developers to urgently consider writing an option of allowing the saving of files into the two locations at the same time, without having to so…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What about a sequence of appearing depending on the answer of the participants

About animation, I would like the words to appear only when the auditors have given the answer. Like there are 7 words to be given, and when that word is mentionned, then I can make it appear. So there is no particular sequence, it will only be depending on the answers. When the 7 words have been found, I can go to the next slide

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow old clip art galleries to be used as photo browser for import picture

I imported (as I was told to) Thousands of bought legitimate images into the old clip art gallery package. I need a way of retrieving these and their tags for current use

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Space Bar Preview from slide sorter thumbnails

Would love to be able to space bar on a thumbnail in slide sorter and have it expand just like the Mac behavior on an image in a finder window. Will save lots of clicks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Support hyperlinks in Notes View

Please add support for clickable hyperlinks in Notes View so that annotations including hyperlinks actually work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add SAVE PDF button to Quick Access toolbar

Please reinstate the "Save as PDF" from the "Save As" options list. Or even better just put it on the ribbon.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Restore picture manager from ppt 2004

Picture manager did it all! Select all. Crop precisely all images
    From right and or top and or bottom and from left. Position images or text boxes. What a wonder for those who work with sequential diagnostic ct orMRI or ultrasound images. Workarounds are so stupid and time consuming. "Macros". Programming. Using 2 computers ( me). Using 2
    OS on same Computer. What is so hard for MS to retrofit and create picture manager for ppt 365. Or allow Jim Gordon to integrate an add in for office 366

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

PowerPoint for Mac

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base