PowerPoint Feedback by UserVoice

PowerPoint for Mac

Welcome to the PowerPoint for Mac feedback forum! We love hearing from our customers . This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of PowerPoint ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy,including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas,copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

🛠 🐞If you think you have found a bug, please send us feedback in-app instead! To do so, please click “File”, then “Feedback”, then“Send a Frown” in PowerPoint. This way, we will get detailed information that will help us better diagnose the problem. 🐞 🛠

1. cmd+Backspace and alt+Backspace works incorrectly

cmd+Backspace should delete all the characters in a line before cursor position, alt+Backspace should delete the last word (this is Mac OS conventions).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add complex script support in Font dialog like Word for Mac

June 2016 release of Word for Mac first-time adding complex script support. This feature isn't available on PowerPoint for Mac but already been available on PowerPoint for many years. Please don't forget to support this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Automated image editing for comparison of "before-after" images.

Powerpoint would automatically offer to adjust the editing functions (zoom, crop, pan, tags etc.) of "after" image to that of "before" image.

When presenting in radiology it is important to present before-after images in the most consistent way; when I present an image of a brain at a baseline study and after six months, I want the two images to fit to each other as much as possible, almost like it's the same image, so the audience can focus on the differences between the two. To allow them focusing on only the relevant differences, we need to get rid of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Rehearse specific section

Instead of rehearsing the whole presentation, please provide an option to rehearse timing of a speicifc section.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Converting Traditional Chinese to Simplified Chinese

When I need to prepare two version of presentations for viewers, in Traditional and Simplified Chinese, I could not find a function to convert the file directly and easily.
    I need to translate each text box one by one every time and it is very time-consuming.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Unable to do Save As to OneDrive Folder and Local Directory At the Same Time

I notice that it is necessary to do two save as functions of a Powerpoint presentation document if I want to have a current copy both in my OneDrive folder and local directory or drive on my Mac. At the moment I have do a save as of a document to my OneDrive folder then do a second save as of the same document to a local directory or drive.

Important suggestion is for the developers to urgently consider writing an option of allowing the saving of files into the two locations at the same time, without having to so…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. What about a sequence of appearing depending on the answer of the participants

About animation, I would like the words to appear only when the auditors have given the answer. Like there are 7 words to be given, and when that word is mentionned, then I can make it appear. So there is no particular sequence, it will only be depending on the answers. When the 7 words have been found, I can go to the next slide

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow old clip art galleries to be used as photo browser for import picture

I imported (as I was told to) Thousands of bought legitimate images into the old clip art gallery package. I need a way of retrieving these and their tags for current use

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Space Bar Preview from slide sorter thumbnails

Would love to be able to space bar on a thumbnail in slide sorter and have it expand just like the Mac behavior on an image in a finder window. Will save lots of clicks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add SAVE PDF button to Quick Access toolbar

Please reinstate the "Save as PDF" from the "Save As" options list. Or even better just put it on the ribbon.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 23 24 25 27 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

PowerPoint for Mac

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base