PowerPoint Feedback by UserVoice

PowerPoint for Windows (Desktop Application)

Welcome to the PowerPoint for Windows (Desktop Application) feedback forum! We love hearing from our customers . This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve. To help us build the best version of PowerPoint ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy,including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas,copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

🛠 🐞If you think you have found a bug, please send us feedback in-app instead! To do so, please click “File”, then “Feedback”, then“Send a Frown” in PowerPoint. This way, we will get detailed information that will help us better diagnose the problem. 🐞 🛠

1. GRABAR VIDEO DE POWERPOINT

Acabo de adquirir 365 que me permite grabar videos de powerpoint. Soy profesor y todos mis cursos están en Powerpoint y lo que se suele usar (muchos colegas lo hacen) es tener un archivo de "temario" y a partir de allí, mediante hipervínculos se va a los diferentes temas a desarrollar incluso también a sub temas. De esa forma los archivos abiertos son pocos y de tamaño mínimo. Si se tuviese que poner todo en UN SOLO ARCHIVO, el tamaño del mismo sería muy muy grande y pondría muy lenta la máquina y sus animacioness. El problema que se plantea…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The cursor "Visible" setting keeps getting reset to "Automatic" during the presentation. The audio progress bar disappears because of this.

Please make the option to keep the mouse cursor visible and permanent for the entire presentation. When I play an audio (and possibly for other actions), the Visible setting is reset back to Automatic. I think this will fix another problem which is that the audio progress bar disappears after 3 seconds. When the cursor setting is Visible, please retain the progress bar for the audio that is playing. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Find and Replace Color

It would be great if there was a tool similar to the find and replace font tool, but instead for colors in the presentation. Choose one color in the presentation and replace all occurrences with a different color.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I want to add a voice over for a self running PowerPoint presentation where the voice reading can be customized for technical terms

I want to add a voice over for a self running PowerPoint presentation where the voice reading can be customized for technical terms and read a subset of the slide with an animated voice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Reducing the size of the presenter view when you are showing a presentation on a second display would be very helpful.

Reducing the size of the presenter view on screen 1 when you are showing a presentation on a second display would be very helpful. Many times there may be 2 or more PowerPoint slide decks that need to be presented to an online zoom, GoToMeeting, or Webex. Currently if you have 2 or more presentations queued up on screen 1 to demo or present online on screen 2, each time you go to present on screen 2 (the online audience) your main screen where the presenter view is showing goes full screen. That is not good. We need to be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Use side mouse buttons to navigate slides

Many mice now have 2 buttons on the side. It would be really useful if you could use these buttons go forward/back a slide.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make Microsoft Forms add-in for PowerPoint a true add-in (that can be deployed) so users can use it without having access to the store

Currently Microsoft forms for PowerPoint is not an add-in as such, and therefore if your office tenant has "users can access the store" turned off it does not work. Most add-ins are admin deploy-able which is a workaround that is suitable for most add-ins. However, this is not an add-in so cannot be used.

Context: Schools!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make the floating captioning window available outside of PowerPoint!

The floating captioning window available through the Translate add-on is great! But, it's only available through PowerPoint. If it was available through the standalone Translate app, it would allow content creators to have easy access to amazing AI powered free captioning.

For example, I am a Twitch streamer and right now I use webcaptioner.com for my automatic captions to make my streams more accessible to my viewers. Those captions are decent, but if I could use the Microsoft's floating captioning window outside of PowerPoint, I'd use that in a heartbeat instead of webcaptioner.

In addition, if you could also export…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make PPT faster

PPT should be more responsive

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Editing the ribbon with click-and-drag functionality

Allow the ribbon customization to be done like the windows menu, where we can change the size and location of each button by clicking and dragging. It's easy enough to add what I want to my custom ribbon, but getting things in the right order visually is challenging. If you made a way to click and drag the icons to rearrange them, that would be great!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Instructions for seeing notes in presenter view need to be clearer. It says start show and they will appear. They do not

When people ask how to see notes in presenter view:
    1. Slide Show
    2. Start from beginning or current slide
    THEN ADD:
    3. Click '...' to right of symbols in bottom left hand corner (right end)
    4. In menu select See notes in presenter view.
    5. Add words to tell people what the symbols mean so they can learn more quickly rather than lose time on trial and error. Communication is free and it works.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Numbered hyperlinks in powerpoint and an app to act as remote controller

We have seen usage of ppt remotes to change slides. Now, I am suggesting a new idea where we can automatically number hyperlinks in a slide and when we type that certain number in a special application it will open that hyperlinked slide. You can develop a small application to do so.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. PAN

i can zoom in , unable to pan... its disaster... adobe has made it clear by holding space key on keyboard...

is there a way to define such keyboard shortcut in powerpoint?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A powerpoint to eLearning convertor

Powerpoint to HTML5 convertor for example

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Lock the size if the table object inserted in PowerPoint

I would like you to implement a capability to lock the object size as well as object ratio of the table inserted in PowerPoint. Currently we can’t lock the size of the table object though we can lock its ratio.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Charting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Notizenbereich wie OneNote aufbauen/ strukturieren

Die PP-Notizen sollten editierbar und strukturierbar sein wie es in OneNote möglich ist. D.h. man kann z.B. in einen Bereich klicken und dort weiterschreiben. Mehr Formatierungsoptionen, oder Bilder einfügen.

Vielleicht kann man ja auch OneNote direkt "einbinden". Sodass ein (manueller) Export ggf. sogar hinfällig wird.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 122 123
  • Don't see your idea?

PowerPoint for Windows (Desktop Application)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base