How can we improve PowerPoint for Windows (Desktop Application)? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

More icons

I absolutely love your introduction of Icons but now I want more. Please can you include more Icons to generate more variety?

10 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Daniel Jacobs shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us feedback! We’re so glad you find the icons feature useful and we’re looking into expanding the number of icons in Office.

So that we can best support you, please comment on the suggestion with the types of icons that you would find most helpful and how you would use them. Thanks!

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love also process related icons as well as status related, just add more in the library. Also you may consider to add an option to insert icon (svg) from internet similar to inserting image from internet (by directly browsing and selecting).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Icons new tab is awesome but it would be really nice to have more (and I mean MORE) icon sets as you've done with templates. Icons are extremely useful and I think that at this moment the choice is too limited.

Feedback and Knowledge Base