How can we improve PowerPoint for Windows (Desktop Application)? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Choose which display (presentation & presenter view) goes to which monitor/output

In professional AV, we need to be able to plug two video signal outputs into a mac or pc and feed one of these with the actual presentation and the other one with the 'Presenter View'.
Please make this possible!
On the laptop display it would be ideal if you could make live changes to the presentation while its running as well :)

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JeremyJeremy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard SimmondsRichard Simmonds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes it would be helpful to also have that feature to be customizable like in keynote. When running presentations for clients off of laptops I need 2 seperate outputs 1 for the main screens and one to either display just the notes section, just the next slide or thr presenter view as on thr laptops main screen. Currently to achieve this I have to run 2 seperate machines. Currently keynote allows me to do this but i as well as the whole AV community as a whole would love this feature as we do this daily.

Feedback and Knowledge Base