How can we improve PowerPoint for Windows (Desktop Application)? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Clipart

in Powerpoint 2010 we could use Clipart and customize it to include company graphics, which were indexed and thus searchable via keywrds.
That allowed our users to create a presentation with our company's concepts and graphics.
Starting in PowerPoint 2013 this option was removed, and replaced by 2 options:
1. The Bing online search for images and clip-arts (which searches for generally available graphics on the Internet)
2. Connect to the user's OneDrive and add files from there. (which are personal user files)
Both of these options do not deliver what we need, which is a centrally managed (add / remove / edit keywords etc.) graphics repository, which should also be available offline (for the laptop users).
I would like to see a feature under the "online pictures" (configurable through GPO) that adds the corporate's custom graphics as an image source.
This feature is mostly missed in Powerpoint, but it is also missed in Word (maybe even Excel).

142 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Shlomi Malul shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

385 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back clip art online - is fast and easy and had a great selection. Bad decision to remove it.

yes i hate this online pictures tool bring back clip art and allow for search engines to compete for rankings amongst competitors, as they do. now you have to have Search Engine optimization; even then, you have to rank in the top 2 pages or lose 50% of overall average "clickers". throw them the same hand and i think youll see them compete(meaning better updates & more advanced freely accesible software & files. coupled with "ease of use" & you'll make billion X)

I don't use the Clip Art often, but it's handy and useful when I need it. Would like even more different images.

• Dnahills commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring clipart back. I don't know now what images I can use from online and am concerned about licensing. This was a feature I used often.

• Carolann Lucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've just recently bought a new printer and was so excited to use Art
        clip images on correspondence. All of a sudden it was gone and I am really disappointed. Would certainly love to see it re-instated.

I miss the clipart gallery as well. Christmas cliparts are needed.... I'm really sorry, that you cancelled them.

I personally miss your clipart gallery. I liked the cartoon christmas & gallery of animals.If it were still possible to buy those clipart CD's I would.

• Don Hammervold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to download all the Microsoft Clipart that was available for MS Office? If so, please provide that as an option. Thank You.

The MS clipart feature is something which I used for years as a middle school computer teacher. It was an invaluable feature which my students learned to use with ease. I think it would be wise to bring it back into the fold.

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I miss the Clipart feature as I used it a lot for making invitations and birthday, anniversary, etc, cards. I also used it for my grandchildren when they visited. They thought it was fun to find a picture to print and then they could color it.

I would like my clip art library back. I don't want to worry about licenses or viruses. I don't want to have to search online for basic clips to make a simple birthday invitation. I don't think I need to be spied on by google and bing for everything I do.

• Carolyn D Anthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please put the clip art back! As technology gets more advanced things should get easier but it doesnt! I like easy! Who has time for all of that searching to see if you can use it and if its okay and liscensing is in order! Just give us back the old clip art! I have Microsoft 7 still I dont like the newer version!!!!!!

• Linda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I miss the online clipart feature already. As a music teacher, I used it a lot. I was surprised today that nothing came up when I was looking for clips for a school holiday concert. I wish there would have been some advance notice.

클립아트기능을 편리하게 사용하고 싶어요!!
        기능을 하루빨리 넣어주세요!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Feedback and Knowledge Base