PowerPoint for iPad & iPhone (iOS)

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of PowerPoint ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Allow Audio Recording and Screencasting from iPad app

Audio recordings of student work is becoming a powerful tool in the classroom, but the PPT app version for iPad doesn't allow you to insert an audio recording over your slides or use screencasting. Please consider this for our teachers!!! Other apps will rule if this is not an option for users.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Office Mix Add on for Mac and iOS

Can we have Office Mix on PowerPoint for Mac and iOS?
    We pay full price for Office 365 and this is an excellent tool we are denied because we don't use a Windows device.
    Come on Microsoft you are doing great things but we need more parity between Mac OS/iOS and Windows software versions.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add option to save handwritten annotations (made with Apple Pencil) on PowerPoint slides during presentation mode

I frequently annotate on PowerPoint slides in the presentation mode with my Apple Pencil when using my iPad Pro. However, there is currently no way to save my annotations and I have to resort to using screen captures to save my hand written annotations. Would be great if a feature to save annotations made on slides during presentation mode could be added. Thanks!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Shape Recognition

Converts drawings into shapes. Features demonstrated at IPad Pro launch event

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Multiple instances / windows for iPadOS 13+

In order to take advantage of new features introduced by iPadOS, you should allow multiple instances of PowerPoint

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Again for drag and drop for PowerPoint from office 365 subscriber.

It’s so inconvenient that PowePoint for IOS doesn’t support Drag and Drop function. I’ve literally switched my PPT work to Keynotes on my iPad just for that Function. I’ve got tons of pic and video need to be added, and by using Keynotes, I don’t have to save the video and pic to Gallery evertimes in order to insert them. But for PowerPoints...... u guys know what have to be done in order to Insert....

So disappointed by Office team as a subscriber. Cannot understand why they cannot fix this issue in such a long time. They should already be…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 'Triggers' removal iPad Powerpoint App

We developed a large presentation based on using the 'triggers' functionality in version 1.30. You removed this functionality in version 2.0.3. Is there any plan to return this lost functionality to future updates as this makes our presentation unusable now.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Change row and column sizes on tables

Add ability to individually change the width / height of rows and columns. Right now, you can only change the size of the whole table, which changes the sizes the same amount. This is a pretty standard feature to be able to use tables

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add iCloud Drive support for Office for iOS

Add iCloud Drive as a storage connection to Office 365.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Support 3d objects and animating via morph transitions like desktop versions.

Full support for 3d objects and animating them via morph transitions like desktop versions. Currently objects only appear static and simply fade from position to position using morph unlike the dynamic 3D of the desktop.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Custom pencil settings in presentation mode

Allow pen/pencil color and thickness settings to be customizable in presentation mode (AND ALLOW THOSE SETTINGS TO BE SAVED) on the iPad.

The defaults are terrible.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get the pen/pencil right on iPad PowerPoint

It appears as if pen/pencil support has been designed and implemented without any form of usage study.

Using the pen/pencil for "inking" in Power Point is a <2% activity, yet it is prioritized.

Using the pen/pencil for selecting and manipulating is a 98% activity, yet it is demoted.

Please get your priorities correct.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The online version for laptops/ iPads do not allow adding hyperlinks. This needs to be available in the 365 online

The online version for laptops/ iPads do not allow adding hyperlinks. This needs to be available in the 365 online

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Have an option for the Apple Pencil to write with a uniform width, ie. a ballpoint pen so there is no pressure sensitivity

I find that the Apple Pencil is highly pressure sensitive which can lead to a negative writing experience. There is too much variation in the thickness of the pen based on how hard I’m pressing.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. DRAG AND DROP GOOD GOD

IT HAS BEEN MONTHS AND IT IS SO EASY TO IMPLEMENT. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR A COMPANY AS LARGE AS MICROSOFT TO HAVE NOT IMPLEMENTED THIS FEATURE YET.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The slide notes cover the slide screen after updating this app on the iPad. When I press“slide note”,slide doesn’t be reduced automatically.

The slide notes cover the slide screen after updating the PowerPoint app on the iPad. Just three days ago, when you press the slide note button on the iPad horizontal screen, the slide notes will open on the right screen, and the slide notes will be left in the right hand screen and the slide screen will be smaller, and the slide will not be reduced automatically. When you activate the slide note, you can't hide the right side of the slide content. We zoom in with zoom in as we zoom in, but we're back to square one and…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. IPAD Pro PowerPoint Video Playback Options

Why is it not possible to choose 'Start Automatically' or 'Loop until Stop' when inserting a video to a slide on IPAD Pro.
    I understand that there is limited functionality on the Ipad Pro - so I don't expect to edit or fade or anything of that nature.
    But this playback option seems REALLY basic!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

PowerPoint for iPad & iPhone (iOS)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base