How can we improve PowerPoint for Android? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Mixed portrait and landscape slides

It will be great if power point had the ability to mix portrait and landscape slide formats in a single presentation and also to have the ability to create slides of different sizes in the same presentation. This would be of great use to for designers to present their portfolios since their works won't have consistent orientation and size formats.

These ideas would be worthy in powerpoint for desktop, but people are more oriented towards smartphones, might work well with android too.

27 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ScottScott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Microsoft says "Currently it's not possible to mix landscape and portrait slides in the same presentation, but we describe a workaround below." Now that ppt is used as much (if not more in my organisation) for paper-based reports, the ability to combine landscape and portrait pages is really important.

• Brice BozierBrice Bozier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is certainly something I would like to see (having got to this forum by searching on how to have both orientation within my presentation!). As word allows, it's often useful just to have the odd page with a different orientation as the data you're presenting lends itself better to this...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is something that has been needed for a very long time. It is something so obvious I cannot believe it hasn't been implemented before this.

• PascalePascale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will be great if power point had the ability to mix portrait and landscape slide formats in a single presentation

• PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. Obviously this is a simple request that might have coding implications, but we customers are getting impatient waiting for implementation of simple concepts that would make the product work better for us.

Feedback and Knowledge Base